*shrug*

Random Ramblings... Hopefully They Make Some Sort of Sense

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

70 Things About Me...

1. Initials?
RED

2. Name someone with the same birthday as you:
Vanessa (best friend from HS)

3. Last thing you ate:
Smartfoods white cheddar popcorn

4. For or against same sex marriage:
whatever floats your boat

5. Last person you kissed:
Chris

6. Last person you hugged:
Chris

7. Do you believe in God:
yes... well... for the most part...

8. How many U.S states have you been to:
Florida, Utah, Virginia, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Maryland (Texas and North Carolina if you count flight stopovers)

9. How many of the U.S states have you lived in:
Just one! :)

10. Ever lived outside the U.S. :
nope

11. Name something you like physically about yourself:
hmmm... this shouldn't be a touch one... I guess I'd say my eyes (and my freckles and dimples too actually)

12. Something non-physical you like about yourself:
my usually laid back attitude

13. What is your dads name:
Paul

14. Why are you still up?
because I'm a nightowl... always have been and always will be probably

15. Who made you angry today?:
well technically today just started since its 1am... so we'll just have to wait and see

16. Favorite type of Food?:
Pasta... Duh!

17. Favorite holiday?:
In all honesty any holiday I get to spend with my family and eat lots of yummy food! :)

18. Do you download music?:
not really anymore, but I would if I thought of something good to download

19. What illegal things have you done?:
sped while driving... maybe turned without using my turn signal

20. Where would you want to go on a first date?:
Who cares... I had the perfect first date w/ Chris not because of where we went or what we did... But because of the way he held my hand on the drive home! :-D

21. Would you date the person who posted this before you?:
No way would I ever date the person I got this from :-P

22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally:
don't think so

23. Did u vote this yrear:
no... but I may vote for president when the time comes

24. Do you like George Bush:
not particularly

25. Have you ever bungee jumped:
no

26. Have you ever white-water rafted:
no

27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on u?
no

28. How many countrys have u been to:
US, Cayman Islands, Bahamas (sort of) and Mexico

29. Have you met a real redneck?:
depends on how you define "real redneck"

30. How is the weather right now:
nice

31. What song are you listening to:
Chris is waching America Dad behind me

32. What is your current fave song?:
don't really have one

33. What was the last movie you watched?:
sadly I don't remember

34. Do you wear contacts:
no

35. Where was the last place you went?:
to work and then CVS

36. What are you afraid of?
nothing really as long as Chris is with me... well, except for needles... I HATE needles

37. How many piercings/tattoos do you have?:
just my pierced ears.. the needle things pretty much makes a tattoo impossible

38. How many pets do you have:
Ash, Squirt, Ani, Ali, Katy, and Mali... 6

39. Have you ever loved someone?:
yep :)

40. What turns you on?
uniforms... hasn't-shaved-his-face-in-4-days facial hair stubble... Chris

41. What do you usually order from Starbucks:
I'd really rather have Barnies but if it has to be Starbucks then some creme based frappacino... Usually vanilla creme with a couple shots of caramel

42. Have you ever fired a gun:
fired some type of BB gun or something in JROTC is HS

43. Are you missing someone:
my Bianca at the moment

44. Fave TV show?:
Lost *grumble grumble* That stupid show is going to drive me insane! *grumble grumble*

45. Do you have an ipod?:
no and don't see the point

46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb?
stupid friggin Punky Brewster... I HATE Punky Brewster!

47. Whats your mom's name:
Marie

48. Who would you like to see right now:
my mom.. or my friends

49. Favorite band of all time:
mah... don't really have one... seriously... no idea

50. Did you finish high school :
yeah

51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to?
heheh... yeah

52. Favorite flower:
umm... I haven't seen it yet or something

53. Butter, plain, sugared, or salted popcorn:
buttered

54. What books are you reading:
just finished Crazy for You by Jennifer Crusie and it was great!

55. Have you ever done it in a limo:
no

56. Has anyone you were really close to passed away?:
my uncle :( and my Bianca :(

57. Do you watch MTV:
never really

58. What's something that really bugs you:
whining! (and the inconsistent way this dumb thing was written... I keep having to fix all the dumb spacing and capitalization errors!)

59. Whats your favorite sexual position?:
one that involves me and Chris together

60. Do you like Michael Jackson?
meh

61. What are your hobbyies:
READING (almost anything with a happy ending and some kind of romance)... some video games... volunteer work if I had the time! (I can't wait till I graduate and have some damn time!)

62. Favorite football team:
USF Bulls, Miami Dolphins, or Tampa Bucs if I really had to choose (My home teams)

63. Favorite cereal:
Cocoa Crispies

64. Do you drive:
yes... although Chris does most of the driving actually

65. Whats your dream car :
A 60s/70s muscle car! :).. Or at least a cute Toyota or Honda w/ A/C and a sunroof :-P

66. Last time you cut your hair:
*sniff* too long ago *sniff* I guess it was back in May or so maybe

67. If u had one wish what would it be:
that who ever wrote this originally whould take an English class!... seriously though I'd just wish for the good health and happiness of my family and friends

68. Who was your last phone call from?:
Chris (as usual :)

69. Last time you were at work:
like 5 hours ago or so

70. Favorite state to be in?:
Florida.. That's where all my family and friends are! Not to mention I was born and raised here and adore the fact that it stays above 70 degrees 85% of the year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home