*shrug*

Random Ramblings... Hopefully They Make Some Sort of Sense

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The "I" Survey

I LIVE: in a pig sty

I WORK: in a dog grooming salon

I TALK: a lot to the people I like

I WISH: I was finally done w/ school

I ENJOY: reading sappy romance novels with my cat curled up on my chest

I LOOK: pale! :)

I WILL: post this on my blog because I'm a dork

I SMELL: dirty rat cage... I'm going to take care of that today

I LISTEN: to Chris play video games

I WALK: up and down stairs to get in and out of my apartment :-P

I WRITE: goofy things like this in my blog

I SEE: the computer screen (duh!)... oh... and a cute rattie asleep on my desk

I SING: to my cat Squirt

I LAUGH: alot at work and when Chris does things like try to eat a tablespoon of ground cinnamon

I WATCH: Lost... but it drive me nuts!

I DREAM: carcrashes... Its freaky

I WANT: the best for all of my family and friends

I CRY: when I watch Animal Planet

I READ: lots and lots and lots of cheesy romance novels

I LOVE: Chris, my mom and dad, Squirt, Ash, Bianca, Ani, Ali, Katy, Mali, my sisters, my brothers, my grandparents, my aunts and uncles, my cousins, M-Dog, Juju, Chris, Q, 'Uliette, animals in general (cats, rats, and horses in specific), some of the dogs at work,... The list goes on, and on, an on.....

I FEAR: pitch black darkness, dead silence, not being able to support myself, and anything bad EVER happening to ANY of my family or friends!

I HOPE: Chris and I get married and live happily ever after

I QUIT: umm... uh... PASS

I DRINK: lots and lots of ginger ale!

I HUG: family and friends... but not nearly enough

I PLAY: the Sims! :)

I MISS: Bianca

I HOLD: my cat like a baby

I FORGIVE: those who I really care about (because they are generally the only ones worth a second chance)

I DRIVE: to work and back and thats about it

I HAVE: great family, friends, and furbabies :)

I DON'T: really like to be alone

I MADE: the cutest costumes for my rats (without a sewing machine to help!)

I WAIT: as long as it takes to get seated at the Cheesecake Factory

I NEED: a haircute... but I don't know who to trust to cut my hair!

I OWE: my life to my mom

I FEEL: like having some pumpkin pie!

I WONDER: what my future really holds

I EAT: what I want for the most part

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home