*shrug*

Random Ramblings... Hopefully They Make Some Sort of Sense

Saturday, May 20, 2006

People Don't Listen!

Alright... So I'm annoyed at someone... Someone who refuses to listen to me and to admit that I know more than them about a particular subject. That might sound egotistical and bitchy, but its really not.

Its really not hard to admit when someone knows more about something than you. Why is it that some people can't deal with that? A lot of people know a lot more than me about certain things and I don't have a problem listening and learning from them... Its easy really... And this certain person knows a lot more than me about a lot of subjects and I have learned a lot from her even... But on this one subject she really knows very little. That wouldn't be such a big deal if she could just listen to what I'm telling her!

*sigh*

I guess this might not make a whole lot of sense without a detailed explanation, but I don't really feel compelled to go into all that now... I'm just frustrated... Knowing a lot more than me about a lot of things doesn't mean you know more than me about everything and does not, I repeat DOES NOT, make you any better than me. It most certainly does not give you the right to treat me like an idiot when in reality I'm right! You can't just ignore what people say when they have experience in the subject that you don't have!!

The most annoying part is that when she told me I was wrong (and I did the research and made sure that I really was right) and told me what was "right" what she said didn't even make any sense!

Some people really don't just don't listen and its so friggin annoying!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home