*shrug*

Random Ramblings... Hopefully They Make Some Sort of Sense

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

And Now We Present...

2008

Although, 2008 isn't exactly new anymore since it's practically March, but if I told you once, I've told you at least a couple of times, that I can not be trusted to blog regularly. ;-)

And go figure... There have been some interesting changes since the last time that I blogged. For one, my ringworm finally went away (even if the chip on my shoulder still visits from time to time.) Also.. I got another cat. His name is Titus and he's insane. I never would've thought I'd have an orange tabby... Always thought that they were kind of ugly, but Titus opened my eyes to the world of orange tabbies. :-)

IMG_5270

Ooooh.. I also raised a baby squirrel for like six weeks back in August. I named her Rosi. It was a tough job.. I had to feed her every few hours around the clock! It was worth it though and very rewarding. Originally I had even planned on keeping her as a pet (as it is legal in the state of Florida) but as I got to know her I came to the conclusion that she'd be happier with a chance to live free in the trees, and contacted a rehabber with the experience to get her ready to be released back out into the wild.

IMG_4572
That's her a day or two before I took her to the rehabber.

That's the majority of the new and exciting things that I haven't reported to my adoring fans out there. ;-) (I hope you could hear the sarcasm!)

I'm still grooming (although at a brand new store), still struggling with school (although I took this semester off as I didn't have the money to pay for it and don't receive any financial aid anymore,) and still get annoyed at every little thing.

Oh... Chris and I did move into a new apartment though... It's awesome. Here's a crappy little video tour...



Well.. Guess that's about it for now. Maybe I'll post about a new pet peeve or something later ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home