*shrug*

Random Ramblings... Hopefully They Make Some Sort of Sense

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Wow... It's July!

I can't believe we are more than half way through the year already. Time really does fly, doesn't it?

Sadly, not much interesting has happened in the time since I last blogged. I'm really not very interesting when it comes right down to it I suppose. I think in a lot of ways that is probably a good thing though.

I do have one bit of interesting news though... I have returned home! As Chris likes to say, in eight years I've managed to move across the hall. (Seriously.. I now sleep in the room across the hall from my old bedroom.) Chris got a different job with the same company that required he move down here, and so barely six months after our last move, we packed up yet again, and moved down to Coral Springs. We are actually renting the second half of my parent's duplex. It has worked out quite nicely, especially since despite the higher cost of living, we are actually paying a little bit less in rent/utilities.

I know you might be thinking that living that close to your parents must suck, but actually it is pretty awesome.. At least in my opinion. Then again, my parents aren't the type to barge in unannounced or bug me about anything. I probably bother them way more then they bother me, especially when I'm over there stealing food because I'm too lazy to go grocery shopping. ;-) Besides that, they are rarely home anyways since they keep pretty busy. It has actually been rather nice being so close to them again.

Believe it or not though, I actually miss Tampa a lot more then I thought I would! Mostly I miss the friends that I made up there, especially since all my old friends down here have moved away! I am not the type to make friends very quickly, so right now Chris and my family are all the people that I have to hang out with right now. I rather liked Tampa as a whole though too. It doesn't rain EVERY SINGLE DAY up there! The drivers aren't quite as ridiculous either. It probably wouldn't take too much to convince me to move back to Tampa, especially since the cost of living is a little less!

Just in case you were wondering, while Chris' job changed, mine did not. I'm still grooming dogs... I just transferred stores. I now work in Boca Raton and have decided that "Boca people" are not from this world. They are crazy. Luckily for me though I generally enjoy working with most of the people at my new store.

Besides that, like I already said, not much has changed. I could probably tell you a hundred "crazy Titus" stories to fill up space, but it's getting late, and I really only just wanted to make a quick post. (You know.. just in case someone has actually been checking in since March :-P)

Until next time... (Whenever that may be...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home