*shrug*

Random Ramblings... Hopefully They Make Some Sort of Sense

Friday, November 10, 2006

'06 Recap

JANUARY

1. Did you go out for New Year?
Nope, but I kinda like it that way

2. Who kissed you at midnight?
Chris if anyone... But we probably didn't even notice when it was midnight

3. Does it snow where you live?
NO.. Thank God!

4. Do you like hot chocolate?
Yes

5. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop?
Nope

FEBRUARY

1. Who was your valentine?
Chris :)

2. When you were little, did you buy valentines for your whole class?
of course

3. Do you care if the groundhog sees its shadow or not?
not really... we don't get much of a winter in Florida anyways :-P

MARCH

1. Are you Irish?
nope

2. Do you wear green on St. Patricks day?
not usually unless it just happens to be by coincidence

3. What did you do for St. Patty's Day in 2006?
I have no idea

4. Are you happy when winter is pretty much over?
YES! :)

APRIL

1. Do you like the rain?
yes... as long as I don't have to go anywhere in it

2. Did you play an April Fool's joke on anyone this year?
nope

3. Do you get tons of candy on Easter?
not since I moved out of my parents house... although they still make me an basket if I'm down there for Easter

4. Do you celebrate 4-20?
hah... no

MAY

1. What's your favorite kind of flower?
umm... I don't think I have one

2. Do you like the spring?


3. Finish the phrase "April shower's"
Brings mays flowers

4. What is the first color you think of when you think of Spring?
anything pastel

5. Did you celebrate cinco de mayo?
nope

JUNE

1. What day was the best in June?
Ummm... I guess maybe the 12th? (my bro's bday)

2. Did you go on any vacations last June?
no.. we had summer school

3. Did you realize nothing special happens in June?
there's no holidays but that doesn't mean nothing special can't happen

JULY

1. What did you do on the 4th of July?
I don't think we did anything

2. Did you go on any vacations during this month?
nope

3. Do you blast the A/C all day?
yeah... Chris likes to keep it like a meat locker in here

AUGUST

1. Did you do anything special at the end of your summer?
ummm... nope

2. What was your favorite summer memory of '06?
I don't really remember much of august really :-P

3. Did you get a sunburn?
nope!

4. Did you go to the beach a lot?
not even once if I remember correctly

SEPTEMBER

1. Do you attend school/college?
yep

2. Who is your favorite teacher?
uhh... don't really have one

3. Anything exciting happen this September?
not really

OCTOBER

1. What is your favorite halloween costume?
the costumes Marlina made for herself, Lee, and Q

2. What's your favorite candy?
Mike and Ikes ATM

3. What will/did you dress up like this year?
I just wore my britches, helmet, riding boots, and half chaps

4. what did you remember the most about this month?
my birthday!

NOVEMBER

1. Do you love stuffing?
yes! My mom makes the best homemade stuffing!

2. What are you thankful for?
Chris, my family and friends, and my healthy fur babies

3. Is your birthday in November?
No... but Chris' is

DECEMBER

1. Do you celebrate Christmas?
Yes

2. If not, what do/would you celebrate?


3. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe?
not that I can remember

4. What do you want this year?
a new bedroom set!

5. Do you like cold weather?
not really... although I like my electric bill in cold weather ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home