*shrug*

Random Ramblings... Hopefully They Make Some Sort of Sense

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Pet Peeve #7 and #8

Feeling left out of the loop! (Even if the loop is just Chris and a couple of his buddies talking online) Yeah... I know... This just goes to show you how nosey I am, but its still my newest pet peeve! I have a feeling its going to get worse too now that Chris has been promoted.

*sigh*

Furthermore, related to being left out, I've also realized that I HATE people dragging the person I'm with away to talk to them.. That's so friggin rude! It's never happened to me in real life that I can remember, but it happened the other day online and it annoyed the crap out of me! In real life nobody would ever drag Chris into another room to talk to him if I was there! (At least nobody I know!) Grrrr!

Alright... I think I'm done for now... I feel better getting that off my chest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home