*shrug*

Random Ramblings... Hopefully They Make Some Sort of Sense

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

If I Were Going to Have a Dog...


I may never have a dog of my own and I'm pretty okay with that. If I were going to have a dog though I'd want him/her to be a lot like this dog, Pyjamas :) Pyjamas was my uncle's dog, and is now my grandparents dog. She's a mutt from the humane society... We think shes some type of pit bull mix. She may be on the small side, but she's a little muscle bound powerhouse, and 95% of her energy is spent swimming and playing ball. She is the farthest thing from agressive when it comes to people... She loves everyone! Especially if you'll play with her :-) She's even good with children.

Unfortunately she's not the perfect dog... She has a tendencey to be animal agressive. Also, her strength gives her a tendency to challenge my grandparent's position as pack leader. She can be a handful at times because of this. (I wonder how I could get Caesar Milan down to Ft. Lauderdale to help them without having to pay? ;)

None the less, she's the cutest and sweetest dog I know. If I had a house with nice yard and no other animals, and if my grandparents couldn't keep her anymore, I probably wouldn't think twice about taking her... I'd just have to convince Chris :-P Actually, if he was going to live with a dog, Pyjamas might even be the only dog he'd consider living with. She won him over when we dog sat for my grandparents and Chris is a self proclaimed dog hater. (I know Chris... You don't want a dog... Don't worry... I'm not trying to convince you... Just saying)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home