*shrug*

Random Ramblings... Hopefully They Make Some Sort of Sense

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Rori, The Movie Critic

In recent times (like this last week or so) I have seen a couple really good movies, and if you haven't seen them, you should probably watch them...

1. Finding Neverland
2. Brokeback Mountain - Exceptions: Mike and Chris need not watch this movie ;)
3. Hotel Rowanda
4. Pride and Prejudice

I have to admit though, I would've changed the ending in Finding Neverland and Brokeback Mountain if it had been up to me... In my opinion there is enough sadness in life... Movies and books need not ever have sad endings! That doesn't mean they were excellent movies as it though!

Also, I think Johnny Depp and Jake Gyllenhaal are my most favorite actors ever (or at least this week.) I can't think of anything they've been in that I've seen that I haven't liked.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

1:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home