*shrug*

Random Ramblings... Hopefully They Make Some Sort of Sense

Thursday, June 01, 2006

The Itch....

I think I've got that itch again... The 'it is time for a new, cool, and expensive cell phone' itch! It didn't take me too long to find the new phone that I now want... Now I just have to figure out a way to pay for it!


Its a Nokia N71. It has a ton of features, some of which I won't even be able to use in the U.S. Apparently its a slightly improved, clamshell version of my beloved N70. I can already tell you I'll love it based on two facts... #1) Its a Nokia and #2) It uses Symbian S60 :) It doesn't hurt that it has a 2.4" diagonal screen either! (That's pretty big as far as non-touch screen cell phones go)

The only question is if I can go back to using a clamshell... I've been using swivel or candybar phones for a while now. It should be fine though I long as I can get used to not having the big LCD on the outside anymore :-P

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home