*shrug*

Random Ramblings... Hopefully They Make Some Sort of Sense

Saturday, May 27, 2006

101 Things I Love About Chris

I'm not actually going to list them all here... Some people might get annoyed at having to scroll through all of them :-P

There are actually more than 101 reasons, but some of them aren't necessarily appropriate for this kind of blog O:-)

This is actually the second list I've put together for him... I think I should make it a tradition... Maybe a 101 list once a year or something... I promise I didn't cheat and look at the old 101 either :)

Anyways, for those of you reading who are as nosey as I am, I'd be more than happy to share my 101 list with you... just CLICK HERE :) (I know that sounds kind of funny but its not a trick or a virus or anything... Just a list of 101 things I love about Chris)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home