*shrug*

Random Ramblings... Hopefully They Make Some Sort of Sense

Monday, November 06, 2006

Its Been A While!

A long, long while!

I didn't intentionally forget about my blog... But I had a lot of shit to say that couldn't necessarily be said on an open forum for anyone and everyone to read... So I started a traditional hand written journal :-)

That being said, I've since found out that Blogger now has a beta version where I can make it so that only the ppl I want to view my blog can... Now I have two blogs :-) The public one and the private one.. This is obviously the public one.

So forgive me for disappearing for so long (though I don't think anyone reading this now even knew about the blog back in May but whatever.)

Its like a new beginning....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home