*shrug*

Random Ramblings... Hopefully They Make Some Sort of Sense

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Two-fers

Two Names You Go By:
1. Rori
2. Dear

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. pyjamas
2. Ani on my shoulder

Two Things You Would Want in a Relationship:
1. loyalty
2. someone who wants to spend as much time with me as I want to spend with them

Two of Your Favorite Things to do:
1. sleep
2. almost anything with Chris and/or my friends/family

Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory
2. to go to sleep :-P

Two pets you had/have:
1. ratties (Bianca, Ani, Ali, Katy, and Mali)
2. kitties (Ash, Squirt)

Two things you did last night:
1. went to class in Lakeland and took a test
2. watched Lose

Two things you ate today:
1. crispy chicken salad from DQ
2. burgundy beef stew over white rice

Two people you Last Talked To
1. Chris
2. Marlina (via text message) of Kat if text messages don't count :-P

Two Things You're doing tomorrow:
1. going to work
2. probably working on homework

Two longest car rides:
1. Ft. Lauderdale to Gainesville
2. Tampa to Ft. Lauderdale (Yeah... I'm not much for road trips)

Two favorite beverages:
1. ginger ale!
2. fountain soda... especially wild cherry pepsi

Two of your best friends:
1. Chris
2. Marlina

Two things you wish to do before you die:
1. graduate!
2. dance with Chris

Two People you love the most:
1. Chris
2. My mom

Two people that you hate:
1. Chris' ex roommate
2. Chris' other ex roommate

Two things you have done today:
1. Went to work
2. ignored my class to fill this out :-P

Two places you want to go on vacation to:
1. Alaska
2. Japan

Two things you couldnt live with out:
1. Chris
2. ice-cream

Two Football Teams you like:
1. USF Bulls
2. Miami Dolphins (they may stink but they are still my home team :)

Two Sports you love:
1. horesback riding
2. football if I'm actually there and have a team to root for (although I probably wouldn't really say that I love football)

Two People that you wish lived nextdoor to you:
1. my mom (I'm serious! I dunno if she wants me living that close to her though :-P)
2. Marlina and Q :) or Juju and Chris... or Juliette... or my siblings... or anyone of my friends/family really ;-)

Two things that really get on your nerves:
1. stupid dogs/people
2. homework

Two languages you know:
1. english.. duh
2. japanese... well... used to know

Two movies you absolutely love:
1. Hedwig and the Angry Inch
2. Donnie Darko

Two Television shows you love:
1. The Secret Lives of Women
2. Lost

Two Animated Characters you Like:
1. the baby from The Incredibles
2. Garfield (a.k.a. the orange tabby version of Ash)

Two schools you went too:
1. USF
2. Deerfield Beach High

Two Sites that you frequent:
1. www.circusofcarnage.com
2. www.flickr.com

Two ways you like to spend your night:
1. reading with a rat tucked in my shirt or my cat curled up on my lap
2. out with Chris :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home